GB WhatsApp APK for PC / Laptop / Desktop download 2024

People tend to search for GB WhatsApp web in Chrome to log in via QR code and use it the way they use the normal WhatsApp web, but the struggle goes in vain every time because there is no such thing on the web where you can log in online. But wait! I’ve got your back, so let’s discuss how we can download and install GB WhatsApp for PC/ Laptop and use it without any extension.

Download the Latest GB WhatsApp APK Pro Version for PC

File Size


Total Download

Last Updated

5 hours ago


Android Version

4.1 or above


GB WhatsApp For PC / Windows

Millions of people around the world are using this moded app, and 90% of its users use this app on Android devices. But Hold on! What about the other 10% of people who want to benefit from this app on their computers as well? For this reason, I have come up with an idea from which you can use all the latest and old versions of this app on your PC.

This app is not available in EXE format to download and use on a PC, so to use this app we need an emulator in our PC to run this app.

GB WhatsApp for PC / Windows
Using GB WhatsApp via Android Emulator

What is an Android Emulator how to download it?

The emulator is used in computers to run different Android programs and software, and by doing this, we can easily use any modified Android app or software that is not available on PCs.

There are different emulators available to use, and some of them are paid as well, but in this article, I’ll discuss BlueStacks and how we can use it to install GB WhatsApp APK.

  • To download this emulator onto your PC, first, go to your Chrome browser, search for BlueStacks, and download its EXE file.
  • After that, go to your downloads, search for its file, and install it into your PC, and that is it; you are good to continue now.

Instant & Easy steps to download and install GB WhatsApp for PC

Now, as you have already downloaded the emulator on your PC, we are just one step away from accomplishing our today’s goal, so let’s dive into it.

  • First of all, go to your Chrome browser and download the APK file onto your PC ( you can also download it in BlueStacks, but this is the easiest way, so let’s continue with this one ).
  • After that, open BlueStacks, and there will be an option in the sidebar to install APK. Click on that and select the file that you just downloaded, or you can drag and drop it in the emulator as well.
  • Now install APK and set up your account the way you do on your Android device, and that’s it! You have successfully installed it.
Download and install GB WhatsApp for PC

Key Features

Even though this contains A lot of top-notch features that attract the users to go through all the above processes to download this app, let’s discuss some of the key features of this app that make it stand out in front of the Official version of this app.

GB WhatsApp vs WhatsApp Web

Features GB Whatsapp APKWhatsapp Web
Lock Protection✔️
Connect up to four devices at a time✔️
Editable messages✔️
Upgradeable UI/UX✔️
Downloadable Status✔️
Customizable Privacy options✔️
Multiple Emoji packs✔️
Schedule your message✔️
Send messages in Bulk✔️
Voice Modifier✔️

FAQ-Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can install WhatsApp without a phone, but you need a mobile phone to receive the verification code while signing in.

No, there is no such requirement to download this, it works smoothly on Windows 7/8/9/10/11.

Yes, you can download normal WhatsApp on a PC and at the same time use this app in an emulator.

Most of the time, we use Whatsapp on PC for professional work. Well, in my case, this is true, but the one thing that always irritated me was not having its additional features. I never got used to it because I was using this modified APK on my Android and for PC, going with the simple WhatsApp never satisfied me, so I came across this amazing way of using this mod app on PC.

I understand that all of you are facing a similar kind of situation, and that’s why you are searching for it so now you can use this app without any further delay.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *